Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tired Shoulders From Overload

It's amazing how heavy my handbag gets as the week goes by. It seems I just keep adding to what I carry as the days go by. Whenever my family and I go out, someone always has something 'small' to add to my increasing collection. With the added weight comes additional strain on my shoulder. Sometimes I feel as if I am walking slanted to the side.

I found that emptying my bag each week is really helpful -- especially since I love being neat and orderly. But more important is carrying a pocketbook with a wide comfortable strap that fits more comfortably over my shoulder.

We recently came back from vacation. I used a new bag while we were away that had a wide comfy strap -- and had no shoulder strain at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home