Saturday, October 14, 2006

Daily Motivation

I envy people who decide to make a change and then completely follow through as if it were so easy. I wish I was one of those people, but I’m not. I need continuous reinforcement. Whenever I want to lose a couple of pounds, start a new habit, get rid of some bad feelings or make any changes, I need to spend some time each day really focusing on what I want.

Do you feel the same way? Do you want to exercise more, create healthy recipes, meditate, lose some weight or start some positive, healthy habit? If you’re like me, you may need to zero in on one or two key goals you’d like to achieve, and then do something each and every day to motivate yourself.

It could be as simple as listening to some upbeat music that puts you in the right mood. Or maybe a special quote or joke will put a smile on your face and put you in the zone to accomplish what you want to. Perhaps writing the reasons your goals are important to you and then reading them several times a day will keep you motivated.

For me, I use a few different ways to motivate myself. I meditate each day and visualize what I want to create. I see it as if it has already happened. I also keep a list of all of my goals in my organizer and review them daily paying specific attention to the ones I want to work on that day. Listening to motivating tapes or CDs while driving also works great for me. In fact, I rarely listen to the radio. I prefer spending my driving time learning or listening to something uplifting.

So if you’re like me and need that continuous reinforcement and daily motivation, maybe finding a couple of ways to get yourself going each day will help. Constantly keeping your goals in front of you and focusing on them each day really helps to get that momentum going.

And, after all, you deserve to accomplish all that you desire in your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home