Friday, August 18, 2006

Meditate Your Way to Self-Actualization

Meditation is so easy to do that you will benefit from your very first session. The more you meditate the easier it will become. And as you start noticing changes in your life, you will want to continue the practice of meditating on a daily basis.

The more you meditate, the easier it is to reach an Alpha or Theta state. It is in these states that you will experience tranquility, serenity, inner peace, a clear mind, feel a sense of belonging, and find your purpose in life. It is here that you will feel connected to God and the universe.

As you start your journey of self-realization, you only need to spend 5 to 10 minutes a day practicing meditation. After a while, you will want to increase the amount of time you meditate to 20 or 30 minute sessions. You may even want to meditate more than once a day.

You may think that you don’t have the time. I used to feel that way too. But here’s what happened to me. I have always, absolutely positively needed 8 hours of sleep a night. Without 8 hours of sleep, I couldn’t function the next day.

I started meditating once a day for 20 minutes. Within a short period of time, I increased that to twice a day. I now meditate three times a day, 20 minutes each session. Since I began this practice, I only need 7 hours of sleep a night (one full hour less!) – and I feel more relaxed and peaceful than I did when I was getting 8 hours of sleep a night. So meditating did not take up any of my time – in fact, it made me feel more energetic and sleep better than ever before.

Meditating is so easy to do yet so rewarding. It won’t be long before you start to see some amazing results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home