Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Voice Within...Listen To It!

I was stopped at a light yesterday, waiting to make a left turn. The road I was about to turn onto was a 55 mph two lane road with lights. When the left turn signal came on, I took my foot off of the brake, getting ready to make my turn. The little voice in my head quietly whispered “stop”. It was just a single word, nothing dramatic or overwhelming. It was just that one quiet word.Well, that little voice has never let me down. Women’s intuition is just too great a thing to ignore. So I stopped. I must admit that if the car behind me had honked, I still wouldn’t have budged.A second or two later a truck ran the red light right in front of me. He went by so quickly that my vehicle shook. He was going well over the speed limit and had probably speeded up to get through the light. He certainly missed since he ran a red light. Had I ignored that little voice, I would be either seriously injured or dead. He would have rammed into the driver’s side of the car.I drove home with a smile on my face, feeling absolutely wonderful. I love that little voice. The few times in my life that I have ignored it, I have always been sorry. Women's intuition is too great a gift to ignore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home